Tuesday, February 13, 2018

What I Wore January 19th

Just before Christmas I ordered a few bits off Scarlett and Jo, but I sent most of it back and just kept a couple of dresses. They're both more summery dresses really but I wanted to wear them so I just made them work. Layers are my friend!

So first of all, on my birthday itself, I wore this pinafore dress. I'd seen it on the website but couldn't really work out how it would look on me, but then last June I saw it on someone else and thought it looked really cute with a plain top underneath. So I ordered it. I liked this colour and thought I'd pair it with a plain black top from Simply Be. The straps are a bit loose on me, even on the tightest button, so I might sew them a bit tighter.

The skirt is really nice and flowy, though, and the dress as a whole is a nice length on me. It also has pockets, and they're really deep and useful. I really like the dress, but I'm also glad I didn't pay full price for it, if that makes sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment