Monday, September 19, 2016

What I Wore August 21st

August the 21st was Lee's 34th birthday, and he woke up in Wales in a tent, bless him! I wanted to take a present or two with us, but he wasn't bothered, so instead everyone wished him happy birthday and then we packed up our stuff and came home.

We went out in the evening with my mum, stepdad, and grandma. We went to Cubley Hall near Penistone, a pub that I'd highly recommend because it's all homemade food but is really cheap. We sat in the conservatory at a really comfortable table. We each had two courses and a drink and the bill was less than £80!

I wore this new green dress from the Lollidot collection at Scarlett and Jo. I love the 40s feel to it, even though it's a comfortable dress to wear. It has shoulder pads and a waist tie. It has the keyhole detail on both the front and back, and the one at the front wasn't low enough to worry me; my bra couldn't be seen.

Sorry the colour isn't showing well in this photo - the nights are drawing in already!

No comments:

Post a Comment