Monday, April 11, 2016

What I Wore 8th March

8th March turned out to be a really good day for me because I got my MA result back and I GOT A FIRST!!!! I've never got a First for anything! I'm really happy, obviously. I felt so sick, I couldn't believe it!

I had to go to Sheffield for a meeting so Lee came with me and we went to the Rutland Arms for food. I love the Rutland, the food is cheap and delicious, and they have some veggie and vegan choices too.

Anyway this is what I was wearing. I bought this Joe Brown's dress in the sale from Simply Be recently. It's strapless, so more of a summer dress really, but with a cardigan over the top it's more than fine. The straps are adjustable, and there's shirring on the back too. It's fully lined and IT HAS POCKETS! I love a pocket! Basically, it's a really good quality dress.


I love the pattern. I was also wearing my Dr Martens!

1 comment: