Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A new hoodie

I said in my last post that I'd been to Manchester in March shopping. I really like the Arndale Centre, there's loads of fun shops and quite a few plus size shops, and I like the plethora of food and drink possibilities nearby. (I live in Barnsley which is not known for very exciting food!) Anyway, I was hoping I'd be able to get a new hoodie as my green one was coming apart at the seams. I'd looked on Simply Be but they were all very expensive, so I thought I might pick one up in Yours.

I saw this in Evans, they had a rail of hoodies and the colour of this one popped at me. It was only £20 which I felt was a good price, so I snapped it up. It's really warm (the inside is sort of fleecy) and cosy. I binned the green one when I got home!



As usual the hood is ridiculously big, this is always the case in plus size clothes! It's not pulled totally over my head in this photo, as if it was it would cover my eyes! Oh well, at least it has a drawstring.

No comments:

Post a Comment