Monday, January 11, 2016

A few Christmas presents

I took all these photos on Christmas Day of three of my favourite presents. I got lots of lovely things, I was very lucky.


Lee bought me this Pusheen cover for my phone, I love it


He also bought me this, isn't it funny?


This was one of the Secret Santas I did, I really like it. 


This was another Secret Santa, I especially love the straws


These are all the books I got. The Robert Galbraith ones were from my aunt and family. The one about afternoon tea was from my grandma. The Ann Cleeves one was from my friend Laura, the one for bookworms was from my friend Sarah. The others were Secret Santas - None of the Above, Only Ever Yours, and The Manifesto on How to be Interesting were from one Santa, and Boy Meets Boy and Playing with Matches were from another. I'm excited to read ALLLLL these books!


I think this was a crafty Secret Santa. The crochet hook says "I'm a happy hooker" on it, lol


And this one I do know the identity of the sender - it was a crafty swap from Louisa! I can't wait to make the chocolate brownies. 

If you're the sender of one of my swaps, please let me know so I can thank you properly!


3 comments:

  1. I love that mug! So many good books too! I'm reading the latest Ann Cleeves at the moment and enjoying it BUT she is super fat shame-y in the Vera series (which I think The Glass Room is) which bums me out because otherwise they're really good books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received such lovely gifts. I love your phonecase, Eleanor bought me a red dotty one for Christmas but I do love your Pusheen one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get involved with so many secret santa's?

    ReplyDelete