Thursday, November 6, 2014

What I Wore October 19th

I went to Meadowhall in the middle of October to go shopping with Lolly and Claire, I haven't met Claire before but she was up visiting from London so I went along. We started off in Starbucks and then I braved Primark which I usually hate, but it was early on the Sunday so I dared. I came out with several Christmas presents and a jumper for myself so it was a good trip. I bought Christmas presents for my mother-in-law and my aunt, too. I also bought two tops in New Look with a voucher I had left over from LAST Christmas!

We ate in Ed's Diner which I heartily recommend, especially their milkshakes! I left shortly after lunch, but it was a lovely date with friends.

Here's what I wore. I got this Joe Browns dress in the Simply Be sale and although it was still more than I'd usually like to pay, I do like the quality of it. It's not stretchy but it is lovely cotton and the length is fantastic. It's nice on my boobs without showing off my bra, and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it. It's strappy, so I'm wearing it with my H&M cardigan.


I actually love this picture of myself :) 


Bonus picture of my lovely companions!

No comments:

Post a Comment