Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog Every Day in August Month - Day 27

Today's theme is to share some links of blogs that you love. Well I read LOADS of blogs, on lots of different themes, for lots of different passions of mine. But I'll share some of my favourite fashion and lifestyle blogs.

Lovely Annelise, aka Mookie
Nikki, whose hair I'm so jealous of!
Emma, whose face pleases me muchly every time I see her
Kathryn, who was one of the first plus size bloggers I read
Gorgeous Leah at Thirty Something Curvy Me
Another gorgeous Leah who I love
Gemma whose style I love and want to steal!
Beautiful Rebecca across the pond
And finally Steph who came up with this challenge!

Link me to some more beauties!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention I am truly honoured xx

    ReplyDelete